At Genesis Engineering Collaborative, employee focus is one of our three core values. Our people are our most valued asset. Finding and keeping exceptional talent is critical to our success. We actively work to honor our employees and take care of them, so they can then take care of our clients. Each employee adds great value to our company not only as an individual but as a member of our team. We strive to create a “work hard play hard” atmosphere for our team to enable them to work for the greater good in both their careers and their personal lives.
Comprehensive Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Work Hours
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- In-Office Snacks
- Company Sponsored Lunches/Events
- Professional registration/licensing Reimbursement
- Company Paid Professional Development/Training
Genesis Engineering Collaborative is currently seeking a full-time Civil Engineering Project Manager to join our growing Suwanee, Georgia office. This is an excellent career opportunity for a self-motivated and high energy individual who can thrive in a collaborative work environment. Qualified candidates should have their PE or EIT with the ability to obtain their PE within 1 year and have 4-5 years of experience in site development and 2+ years in project management experience.
- Manage client relationships (existing and new) by providing a high level of customer service.
- Collaborating with and managing internal design team in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans within budget and on schedule.
- Foster collaboration with external multi-discipline project teams and clients.
- Conduct due diligence and code research for projects
- Preparation of construction documents, reports, calculations, spreadsheets, specifications for land development projects across the Southeast.
- Preparation of three-phase erosion control designs and conducting erosion control construction inspections.
- Obtain local, state and federal permits for prepared construction documents.
- Conduct construction site visits to monitor progress.
Skills & Experience
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering – required.
- Four (4) years or more experience directly related to the design, execution, and management of land development projects – required.
- PE or EIT with the ability to obtain their PE within 1 year – required.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D, Hydrology/Hydraulics Modeling, GIS software, and Microsoft Office – required.
- GSWCC Level II and similar certifications – preferred.
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to work in and foster a collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members.
Recipients of an offer of employment from GEC will be required to submit to a background screening which will include, but is not limited to, a drug screen, background screening, employment verification, educational/licensure/certification verification, and a driving record check. These screenings will be conducted by GEC’s vendor of choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org